From the homepage
1. Browse our catalogue and click on any items that you wish to purchase.
2. Once you choose a product, you’ll be taken to the product review page for a more detailed description.
3. Select quantity, attributes (size, color) and “add to your cart”. The mini cart will pop down confirming the addition and from here you can choose to continue shopping or checkout.
4. In checkout we give you the opportunity to review your cart.
5. From here you can enter your shipping and billing addresses (if you’re a first-time buyer) or go straight to the payment page (if you’ve bought before).
How safe are my personal details?
We treat your personal information as strictly confidential and take necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access.
Within “My Account” you will find Email Preferences and adjust the frequency of emails, preferred days as well as preferred categories.
What payment methods / options are available?
Our payment options are vast and include the following:
• Credit card: VISA & Mastercard
• i-Pay; i.e. EFT through Payfast
For more information on what is required to process a payment, proceed to checkout, select your desired option and follow the instructions.
When does OHMYBRA charge my credit card?
We charge your card as soon as the order is processed (which is shortly after you check out). You will receive an order confirmation via email.
How do I change my credit card details?
At checkout you will be prompted to enter your credit card details. If your credit card details have changed you can simply add the new credit card details at that point.
Why is my credit card payment not going through?
Check that the card number, card name and expiry date is entered exactly as it is on the front of your card.
Check that your 3-digit CVC number on the back of the card is also entered correctly.
What is i-Pay and How does it work?
i-PAY is an Instant EFT payment option available to customers who bank with Capitec, ABSA, First National Bank, Investec, Nedbank or Standard Bank. i-PAY allows for electronic funds to be transferred inter-bank directly into the seller’s bank account, in real time, using the current infrastructure of your bank’s internet banking functionality.
How it works:
1. Select i-Pay as your payment option during checkout and click on the i-PAY option – then select your bank
2. Log in using your internet banking credentials
3. Select an account to pay from and enter a reference for your records
4. The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
5. Your bank will send you an OTP (one-time password) or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment
6. Enter your OTP or accept the authentication message
7. Payment is complete
8. The status of your order will be updated immediately. There is no need to send through a proof of payment.
What is PayFast and How does it work?
PayFast is an Instant EFT payment option available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
How it works
1. Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout and click on the PayFast option.
2. You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
3. PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
4. After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
5. Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
6. You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
Important: only once PayFast have verified your payment, we will process your order.
To speed up the process, send your proof of payment to email@example.com or give PayFast a call on 0861 729 327.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
To keep up to date with OHMYBRA!
You have Successfully Subscribed!